Under the supervision of the Charge Nurse, the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) performs non-professional, direct resident care duties and assists in maintaining a positive physical and psychosocial environment for the resident. This includes assisting residents with activities of daily living, recreation programs and eating, as needed.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in good standing with the state or must within four (4) months of employment have completed state-required training and a competency evaluation program.
- Ability to relate positively to residents and families and work cooperatively with other employees.
- Capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Meet all local health regulations, and successfully complete a post-offer health assessment.
- Physical and sensory requirements (with or without the aid of mechanical devices): walking, reaching, climbing, bending, lifting, grasping, fine hand coordination, pushing and pulling, ability to hear and respond to pages; ability to read and write; ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with residents, families, personnel, vendors and consultants; ability to remain calm under stress; ability to distinguish smells, tastes and temperatures.
Please email resume to email@example.com or apply in person at Snyder Healthcare Center.