Under the supervision of the Director of Nursing, the Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) / Charge Nurse provides nursing care to residents as prescribed by the physician and in accordance with standards of nursing practices and regulations, and supervises the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) staff in the delivery of direct resident care.
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in good standing and currently licensed by the State.
- Ability to relate positively to residents and families and work cooperatively with other employees.
- Capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Ability to supervise other employees and work cooperatively to obtain resident care objectives.
- Meet all local health regulations, and successfully complete a post-offer health assessment.
- Physical and sensory requirements (with or without the aid of mechanical devices): walking, reaching, climbing, bending, lifting, grasping, fine hand coordination, pushing and pulling, ability to hear and respond to pages; ability to distinguish smells, tastes and temperatures, ability to read and write, ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with residents, families, personnel, vendors and consultants; ability to remain calm under stress.
Please email resume to email@example.com or apply in person at Homeplace Manor Healthcare Center.